Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions,
understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It
helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large
purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you
with access to property listings before they hit the general market. We
strongly suggest that you set a meeting with Monte Hartman so that we can
provide you with the valuable information during our complimentary
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Choose an agent that is truly familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Find an agent that will have for you, and they should be available at night and on weekends.
- Investigate an agent’s credentials and education: Are they an
Accredited Buyer Representative? A good agent will continually strive to
gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and be well educated in
their fields of expertise.
- Will the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Will your Buyer’s agent provide a list of properties they have sold or a list of references?
- You deserve an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. You will need an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
- After you have verified the above factors, we feel confident that you will hire a Monte Hartman as your buyer specialist.
Please contact us to
schedule a detailed Buyer Presentation in one of our nearby offices.
This is a complimentary consultation with lots of valuable information
with absolutely no obligation. We are sure that after our Buyer
Presentation that you will want to choose Monte Hartman as your buyer