Choosing A Real Estate Agent
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market. We strongly suggest that you set a meeting with Hartman Cole so that we can provide you with the valuable information during our complimentary Buyer Presentation.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Choose an agent that is truly familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Find an agent that will have for you, and they should be available at night and on weekends.
- Investigate an agent’s credentials and education: Are they an Accredited Buyer Representative? A good agent will continually strive to gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and be well educated in their fields of expertise.
- Will the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Will your Buyer’s agent provide a list of properties they have sold or a list of references?
- You deserve an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. You will need an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
- After you have verified the above factors, we feel confident that you will hire a Hartman Cole agent as your buyer specialist.
Please contact us to schedule a detailed Buyer Presentation in one of our nearby offices. This is a complimentary consultation with lots of valuable information with absolutely no obligation. We are sure that after our Buyer Presentation that you will want to choose Hartman Cole as your buyer representative.