Luxury Homes for Sale in Playa Vista
Playa Vista is an extraordinary planned community is Los Angeles. Located in the Westside, Playa Vista is tucked between the Bellona Wetlands and Loyola Marymount University. With its close sense of community and inclusive services and amenities, Playa Vista creates a small town vibe in the middle of city. With the Playa Vista neighborhoods are several options for luxury, single-family homes. Most of these fantastic residences have been constructed over the past decade as Playa Vista developed, but two of the sections are brand new. The architecture represents Spanish Colonial, Italianate, Contemporary and Mediterranean. The prices for a single-family luxury home in Playa Vista range from the low $1 million to $2.5 million.
Playa Vista is created to be the type of community that nurtures families and bring neighbors together. There are outdoor concerts, dessert socials for the area business Campus, trips to Dodger’s games and a local Farmer’s Market. There is also an extensive list of sports and arts programs for all ages that are offered in the Playa Vista parks and the Centerpoint Club community center. Art and music lessons, tennis, golf, soccer and dance classes are all available right in the center of town.
Buy a Luxury Home in Playa Vista CA
Playa Vista presents an optimal opportunity to invest in the Los
Angeles real estate market. Home values are predicted to increase due to
the upswing in demand for this location. Playa Vista has astounding
economic potential due to the number of high tech companies who are
moving into the area. Both the availability of space for business
development and the exceptional lifestyle in Playa Vista are attracting
firms like Google, Microsoft and YouTube. The result is an increased
need for housing.
Within Playa Vista are several distinct and stunning neighborhoods that offer single-family, detached homes.
- Woodson is one of the most recently built communities and is a project of TRI Point Homes. Woodson features 3-story detached residences of 3-5 bedrooms and two car garages.
- Asher is another address for 3-story detached homes that contain 2 to 5 bedrooms, rec rooms, and 2 car garages.
- Capri Court was inspired by the Mediterranean architectural style of 1940s Los Angeles. These lovely spaces include home offices, large master suites, and terraces.
- Cielo was built by Lenar Homes and are large, contemporary residences. The spacious floorplans incorporate 3 and 4 bedroom designs and two to three car garages.
- Icon has single-family and paired homes along a park.
- Matisse has multi-level homes that incorporate fitness rooms and home offices.
- Mondrian has contemporary homes that are located by Celadon Park.
- Park Houses are large with a minimum of three bedrooms and contemporary architecture.
The dedicated and knowledgeable Realtors at Hartman Cole look forward to helping you move into your next new home in Playa Vista. Call them today to schedule a tour of available properties.