Home Rentals in Playa Vista
Playa Vista took into account the needs of all the people who are moving to this section of Westside and designed a series of seven luxury apartment buildings catering to the needs of families, singles and seniors. Over the past decade, as demand for homes has increased with the exponential growth in the high-tech sector, Playa Vista has continued to add apartment complexes and has a number of luxurious new options.
For even more reasons to rent in Playa Vista, there is just always something fun going on. Sunday nights in the summer feature the Concerts in the Park series. There is a great line up of musical acts that perform at Concert Park and the Central Park Bandshell. Friday nights bring family friendly movies to enjoy under the stars. Turn this into dinner al fresco with the gourmet food trucks. Maybe take a cooking class at The Resort or catch the beach shuttle for some sun and sand. There is also a Third Tuesday Book Club, the IDEAS Lecture Series, a day at the Dodger game and wine and beer tastings.
Find Home Rentals in Playa Vista
Playa Vista currently has seven apartment complexes that cater to singles, families and senior living. All include exceptional service and have meticulously maintained common areas that are the perfect places for meeting the neighbors and getting involved in the community.
- The Villas at Playa Vista luxury apartment homes are some of the newest in the neighborhood. These one and two bedroom units are in a complex that features resort-style swimming pools, a fitness center and even a dog wash.
- The Runway at Playa Vista is sophisticated loft and1 to 3 bedroom apartments. Along with a pool and spa, there is a clubhouse with a kitchen, an outdoor theater space, a park and fire pits.
- The Ventana is the best is resort style living with pools, courtyards, a fitness center and apartment units with high-end appliances and upgraded features.
- Fountain Park offers a clubhouse, pool and fitness centers and is one of the most affordable locations in Playa Vista.
- Crescent Park provides residents with the option of one or two bedroom apartments, a spa, pools, business and fitness centers.
- The Woods at Playa Vista are designated as active, senior adult living.
- Sunrise Assisted Living offers comfortable living and personalized service.
In additional to the apartment buildings in Playa Vista, there are opportunities to lease many of the single-family homes, townhomes and condo units that make up the real estate market here. With the same great community features as the apartment buildings, like the CenterPoint Club, The Runway, and Concert Park, renting these residences are another excellent option for people who may need more space than the typical apartment or would prefer a detached home.
The team at Hartman Cole looks forward to getting to know you and meeting all your real estate needs. Give their team a call today to get started. They look forward to hearing from you and to helping you find your next home.